Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Forex Players Fall In

Financial Planning, Investment & Credit Facilities A place where you can exchange ideas on how to manage and maximise your money. Discuss about shares, bonds, currencies, properties, insurance, Credit Cards, Credit Facilities etc.

Like I said earlier on, i might have put it in a wrong way which led a misunderstanding to you. So if this will make you happy then.... I am very sorry that i made a mistake about this thread topic and i thought that platform are all the same and some forex players might be trading in commodities at the same time.Its not a forex topic, its calling in forex players and i did'nt know forex players only touches forex and never on commodities.
Now if you wish to continue correct me, I can only say that....I cannot change the thread topic so I can't do anything that can make you feel better that this thread topic is misleading. Now if that still don't satisfy you then tell me, we work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors from all over the World

free counters

Counter

Free Counters